- Avoid cloaking always. If any site serving HTML content to Search Engines but flash or images to the users, these kinds of tricks is mainly refer as cloaking. Always present the same things to your users and Search Engine. Google is very strict about that. Avoid any kind of tricks to improve search engine rankings.
- Google does not support participation in any link exchange programs. There are lots of websites offer this kind of programs. It will give you lots traffic to your blog but you will lose your ranking with this. I am telling this based on my previous experiences.
- Don’t establish any kind of link with spammers or bad neighborhoods. Google hate spam. And always try to establish one way link. Try to avoid reciprocal or two way link; it will help increase your PageRank. Don’t use any unauthorized programs or websites to check PageRank or to submit pages.
- Don’t put any hidden text or links in your writings. These can be done in many ways, such as putting link behind an image, setting up font size to zero, using white texts in a white background etc. This kind of tricks may cause your site to get banned from Google and other Search Engines. Your site will not appear on any search results.
- Another important thing is about keyword stuffing in your blog or website. Put appropriate keywords in your writing. Don’t put too many keywords for a better ranking; it will decrease your PageRank. And don’t use little number of keywords that it’s become difficult for Google to understand what your page is about! Don’t send any automated queries to Google using another third party websites or programs to determine the rank of any sites.
Place ads on you site - make money for free
Create your own blog or web site - make real money
Sell Products online - cash for Affiliate Marketer
Bid Project and win - work as a Freelancer from home