Promotions and Analysis - Promote your Website in the right ways !
About increasing backlinks with an intention to increase the value of the site:
While most of the links to your site will be gained gradually, as people discover your content through search or other ways and link to it, Google understands that you'd like to let others know about the hard work you've put into your content. Effectively promoting your new content will lead to faster discovery by those who are interested in the same subject. As with most points covered in this document, taking these recommendations to an extreme could actually harm the reputation of your site.
Master making announcements via blogs and being recognized online:
- A blog post on your own site letting your visitor base know that you added something new is a great way to get the word out about new content or services. Other webmasters who follow your site or RSS feed could pick the story up as well.
- Putting effort into the offline promotion of your company or site can also be rewarding. For example, if you have a business site, make sure its URL is listed on your business cards, letterhead, posters, etc. You could also send out recurring newsletters to clients through the mail letting them know about new content on the company's website.
- If you run a local business, adding its information to Google Places will help you reach customers on Google Maps and web search. The Webmaster Help Center has more tips on promoting your local business.
Best Practices: Know about social media sites
- Sites built around user interaction and sharing have made it easier to match interested groups of people up with relevant content.
- Attempting to promote each new, small piece of content you create; go for big, interesting items
- Involving your site in schemes where your content is artificially promoted to the top of these services
Reach out to those in your site's related community:
- Chances are, there are a number of sites that cover topic areas similar to yours. Opening up communication with these sites is usually beneficial. Hot topics in your niche or community could spark additional ideas for content or building a good community resource.
- Spamming link requests out to all sites related to your topic area
- Purchasing links from another site with the aim of getting PageRank instead of traffic
Other related posts in this blog:
SEO Best Practices - Part 4
SEO Best Practices - Part 3
Best Practices for SEO - Part 2
Best Practices for SEO - Part 1
SEO Tips - use Google Webmaster Tools
SEO in my Blogs
On-Page Search Engine Optimization
Create your own blog or web site - make real money
Sell Products online - cash for Affiliate Marketer
Bid Project and win - work as a Freelancer from home
Work from Home as a Freelancer
Online Money Vault with Blogger Platform
Best CPC or PPC fro Bangladesh
SEO or Search Engine Optimization related post