How are you?
In this post I am going to tell you a little about On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Search Engine Optimization is a huge and interesting subject. In the near future the internet world will need lots of SEO specialists. And the competition related to this field is getting harder day by day. Basically there are two kinds of search engine optimization method:
- On-page SEO and
- Off-page SEO
SEO specialists say that on-page optimization is more important in Search Engines like Yahoo and MSN, than it is for Google. Google relies more heavily on links than the other big two SE’s. Before applying that kind of SEO on any web pages, selection of Keyword is very important. I will post another article about Keyword selection.
Important things need to keep in mind for On-Page SEO:
- Make sure that your domain name contains the main keywords.
- Try to include maximum number of keywords in the title of your site or blog.
- Make the very first text on the page the keywords in an H1 (header) tag.
- Put an introductory paragraph that uses the keywords right after the H1 tag.
- If you have a lot of text on the page, break it up with H2 tags that contain variations of my keywords.
- For typical blog post try to keep one, two or more keywords in any post title.
- There are other things that search engine marketer’s focuses on and spend a lot of time with (things like keyword density and image alt tag density, etc.),
read other related posts:
Create your own blog or web site - make real money
Sell Products online - cash for Affiliate Marketer
Bid project and win - work as a Freelancer from your home
Free and Exclusive Online Money Making Programs for Bangladesh
Work from Home as a Freelancer
Online Money Vault with Blogger Platform
SEO or Search Engine Optimization related posts
Search Engine Optimization in my Blogs
Best Practices for SEO